CONFIT Terms and Conditions
1. Confit Terms & conditions
By signing up to participate in our classes, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions set out below (Terms and Conditions).
If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in our classes.
We reserve the right to change, update or reissue these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will be posted to our Website and you agree to be bound by such changes.
2. Medical warning
Prior to undertaking any new form of exercise, you should consult with your doctor or other healthcare practitioner to ensure that you are mindful of your current health and any restrictions that may be appropriate for you.
When participating in our classes, do not over exert yourself and work at your own pace. Stop immediately if you feel pain or discomfort. You should immediately seek medical attention if there are any unanticipated changes to your physical condition at any time.
You must notify your instructor if you have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions which may impact upon your ability to perform the exercises in our classes.
By undertaking any of our classes, including the use of any equipment, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk and that the instructors of our programs (together with their servants and agents) will not be liable for any personal injury, loss or liability.
3. prices and bookings
Our current prices and timetable are displayed on our website and via our profile on the MindBody app.
You must create an account with MindBody in order to participate in our classes.
To reserve one of these spaces, you must book online or by calling or emailing. Bookings can be made up to 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. Cancellation policy
All cancellations must be made 5 hours prior to the commencement of the class. There are no penalties for a no show but please be considerate to notify us if you can't make the class.
Class bookings can be cancelled online or by calling or emailing us.
5. class packs
The sale of each session or pack is subject to specific terms and conditions.
Class packs are non-transferrable between holders, and may not be sold, traded, gifted, shared, provided or otherwise transferred to any person other than the purchaser.
Each class pack contains a strict expiry date. If the number of classes for which the class pack entitles attendance have not been used by the holder before the expiry date, those classes will expire and no refund will be given for any unused classes.
The sale of a class pack is final. CONFIT does not offer any refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions on class packs for illness, injury, change of mind, user error, change of address, unsuitability or any other reason.
Current prices and expiry time frames for each type of class pack can be found on our website or via the MindBody app.
6. membership terms & conditions
- Memberships are valid for 12 months from the sign up date with nominated accounts debited every fortnight.
- There are no lock in periods, but we do need a 2 week cancellation notice.
- Premium memberships have unlimited access to all Bootcamp and Live Stream classes.
- Bootcamp membership have unlimited access to all classes in Redfern and Rozelle.
- Fortnightly sessions are valid for 14 days from when your membership is first booked, they do not roll over into the following weeks, unused or missed classes will lapse.
- Memberships are not transferable to others, but can be held for a minimum of 2 weeks if you are away.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.